In order to protect delivery drivers and customers alike from the risk of infection whilst delivering parcels there will be some changes to the usual procedure until further notice.
These procedures apply to all deliveries requiring a signature.
Deliveries to a Business Premise
- The delivery driver will ask where you would like the parcel maintaining a 2-metre distance from wherever possible.
- Because we are taking extra precautions over Coronavirus, we do not require a signature.
- You will be asked for a surname and that will be entered in place of a signature.
- The delivery driver will place the parcel on your doorstep and knock on the door before stepping back from the door by 2-metres.
- He will explain to you (or whoever is receiving the delivery) that due to extra precautions over Coronavirus we will not require a signature.
- You will be asked for a surname and that will be entered in place of a signature
You can provide safe-place instructions at the cart stage, or via email immediately after your order
- Leave in a safe place and put a card through the door stating where parcel left.
- Take a photograph showing the parcel and surrounding environment to identify location.
- We cannot take safe-place instructions over the phone
- You must provide safe-place instructions with or immediately after placing your order (via email to email@example.com)